WHACK & ROLL Nonprofit Invitational Croquet Tournament
May 29 and 30, 2015
Join the Fun!
Saturday’s May 30 Nonprofit Invitational Tournament competition benefits area nonprofit organizations. All teams will play for area nonprofit organizations.
Nonprofit organizations are registered to send two teams of two persons to play in the Nonprofit Invitational Croquet Tournament on May 30. In addition, independent teams of two persons also may register to play for one of the participating nonprofit organizations.
Prizes for Nonprofit Organizations:
First Place – $5,000
Second Place – $2,500 sponsored by Detweiler, Hershey & Associates, P.C.
Third Place – $1,250 sponsored by Compass Ion Advisors, LLC
Fourth through Sixth Place – $500 each sponsored by Everence
Seventh through Ninth Place – $500
Nonprofit Community Partner: Bergey’s Inc. will donate $500 to each of the nonprofit organizations that register.
Senior Amateur Division Croquet Tournament: On Friday, May 29, seniors 60 and older are invited to compete for a Senior Traveling Trophy that will be on display throughout the next year at the retirement community or senior community center of the winner’s choice. Entry Fee $25 per team and includes lunch.
Survivor Croquet Tournament for Senior High Youth Groups: On Saturday afternoon, May 30, local senior high youth groups are invited to compete for prize money towards their upcoming service/mission trips. Survivor Croquet is a fast-paced croquet game played in 20 minute rounds. Entry fee is $25 per team of 6 players and a visit to the Mennonite Heritage Center during 2015.
Schedule: Click here for a complete schedule of all tournaments
- Friday, May 29 — Senior Amateur Division Croquet Tournament. Preliminary rounds Friday morning; semi-final and championship rounds Friday afternoon
- Friday, May 29 — Reception on the Lawn outdoor banquet and musical entertainment by the group Easy Grass, Friday evening. Tickets required – click here for tickets.
- Saturday, May 30 — Nonprofit Invitational Croquet Tournament. Preliminary rounds Saturday morning; quarter-final, semi-final and championship rounds Saturday afternoon
- Saturday, May 30 — Survivor Croquet Tournament for Senior High Youth Groups. Saturday afternoon
- Spectators welcome for all croquet tournaments – bring your lawn chairs
- Saturday breakfast available for $5 for both players and spectators
- Saturday lunch is included for registered players and is available for spectators for $10
Nonprofit Organizations registered for the 2015 Tournament:
- Bridge of Hope BuxMont
- Camp Men-O-Lan
- Christopher Dock Mennonite High School
- COBYS Family Services
- Community Home Services
- Delaware Valley MEDA
- Grand View Hospital
- Keystone Opportunity Center
- Living Hope Farm
- MCC Material Resource Center of Harleysville
- Mennonite Disaster Service
- Peaceful Living
- Penn View Christian School
- Rockhill Mennonite Community
- Spruce Lake Retreat
- Ten Thousand Villages
- The City School
- The Worm Project
Proceeds benefit the Mennonite Heritage Center, Harleysville, Pa. For questions, contact: email@example.com, phone: 215-256-3020.
The WHACK & ROLL Nonprofit Invitational Croquet Tournament is a tournament professionally managed by Croquet Your Way, LLC