Rustic, authentic, historic barn with new construction and amenities on the grounds of the Mennonite Heritage Center in Harleysville for your barn wedding
Our 19th century German bank barn was moved from Hilltown Township to the campus of the Mennonite Heritage Center in 2013. Craftsmen carefully reconstructed the historic core, adding new materials to compliment the old. The barn itself is a historic treasure. Other agricultural and domestic artifacts are displayed, adding an old homestead feel–without the smells, stains, or dirt of a working barn. It is an amazing site for barn weddings.
As an historical preservation society, we do our best to keep the barn as authentic as possible. There is full electric and decorative lighting, but only limited heat and no air conditioning. Please take this into consideration when choosing a season for your event.
The Barn at Mennonite Heritage will be a beautiful setting for your big day:
- 2400 square feet of rental space upstairs, another 800 below
- Beautiful lawn bordered by a cornfield for tent set up and outdoor activities
- Antique farm implements add genuine touch and provide great setting for photos
- Ample paved parking–no need to park your guests in grass, mud or on a narrow road
- Indoor restrooms available
- Alcohol use policy is beer and wine only as served by a licensed caterer.
See more great photos on Facebook
For a tour contact our Wedding Associate, Kathleen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.